Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Productive and fun with employees

8 March 2020
Multitasking skills fast paced helpful fun atmostphere Everyone helps around and requires tasks to be completed within a time which helps yourself to be self satisfied with completion
5.0Job security/advancement
17 March 2021
Same role
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
23 January 2021
Same role
Morning merchandiser (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training
29 May 2020
Same location
Front end assistant (Former Employee) - Markham, ON
A typical day would include getting started right away and attending to job responsibilities. The day throughout is fast-paced not leaving time to stand around, its a busy environment which is great for those who like to run around and stay busy. Management is really considerate towards its employees caring for their needs and respecting their rights. the overall culture is diverse throughout all locations and everyone is quite friendly.
  1. Productive and fun with employees