Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Productive and Efficient work place

1 June 2020
It was great working there. Management was very accommodating. Learnt a lot of things of how to be productive and efficient at the same time. Learnt how to juggle different responsibilities to the best of one's ability.
5.0Job security/advancement
17 March 2021
Same role
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
23 January 2021
Same role
Morning merchandiser (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training
6 August 2020
Same location
Area Manager (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Used to work for costco for over 7 years and the management team didn’t know what they were doing and everyone is for themselves even if they preach they’re a family.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Bad management
  1. Productive and Efficient work place