Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Productive and Busy with great people

23 October 2018
The day starts when they slide that big door up. As the members slipped through our counter was always first on their list. Helping them with uploading their photos, picking up photos or just giving technical advice to accomplish what they need. We were very lucky in our department as our managers were always there to assist. Yet they felt comfortable to leave us alone to run things. Proper training in equipment and and services is the key to this. The staff I worked with was great, we had laughs but when it came down to working it was a team effort that made the days seem easy even when it was extremely busy. Probably the hardest part of the job was mechanical failure of the equipment and trying to get product to our members as fast as possible. I was a problem solver and loved finding the issue and fixing it. I learned my vendors by their first name so when ordering supplies could learn how the rest of the world was doing and putting orders for our lab. The best part of my job was one on one with the members and the people I worked with.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good pay/benefits and great people to be around
Cons
hours no longer coincided with home life wanted more part time
25 January 2020
Same role
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee) - Markham, ON
Excellent pay Fairly equal bonus for all employees twice a year Good company culture Fast paced environment Should be flexible for working hours even weekends Good management Nice co workers Fantastic holiday party No way to grow in Accounting field
12 December 2019
Same role
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee) - London, ON
Overall a great experience. I was a student while working here and Worked well around my busy university schedule. They staff were all great to work alongside and I would happily recommend this to others.
19 December 2020
Same location
Crew Member (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
For 10-11 months working in Costco before , I am satisfied and happy working because I love my job, and I’m happy every day going to work. It is the best place to work.
  1. Productive and Busy with great people