Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Okay

I am involuntarily writing because this is a requirement. I don't have anything specific to say about the job. I mainly just encouraged passerby's to try out the available product and inform them on the product.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

good place to work

learned communication skills learned marketing skills learned various things about cooking and selling the product. made new friends friendly environment
Same role

Fun Workplace

I have been through a lot both in and outside of work. The atmosphere is always changing, and as long as you can pull through the punches, it can be very rewarding.
Same location

My Costco Summary Story

Costco is an amazing place to work if you have the correct work habits, it's very busy from day to day so you need patience and common sense to accomplish goals and do service fairly to everybody. I think my employer is tolerant enough to accept me as a employee and I don't mind learning on the job as the job needs or changes via the company. I would find it difficult to leave a company like Costco because I enjoy cleaning and I enjoy talking with people as when its appropriate and sensibly I would rather improve myself or my behavior rather than quit because that's appropriate I think. Mostly Costco is awesome and a very interesting workplace. I just want to say Thank You Costco for hiring me and it has been awesome.

Pros

Always occupied at work

Cons

Difficult customers, variety of maintenance issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K