Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Not the best

23 January 2021
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training
17 March 2021
Same role
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
12 January 2021
Same role
Night Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I had a terrific time working there just didn’t get paid enough for my life ! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to work there it’s a great place to build relationships and be part of a great team, and if you have the time to build up can be wonderful!
Pros
So many!
Cons
Pay at least when I was employed but other then that terrific !
16 February 2021
Same location
Baker assistant (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
Baker assistan really fun and good job for me because i really love cook and making bread.as assistant im gonna learn more alot how to make any kind of bread.and i really love it.thank and God Bless..
Pros
Drinks
Cons
8 hrs