Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 69 out of 100
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Morning Merchandising

10 March 2016
Great place to work, fun but very strict and disciplined environment. Early start at 5 am. Good character builder. Great environment and job security for college on their CSRP program
5.0Job security/advancement
10 September 2020
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Everyone always seems up tight.. some nice people, management not so much. Not flexible with hours. Hard to get full time, probably takes 3-5 years at earliest..
24 June 2020
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
During a typical day at work me and my crew would great each other and punch in at the same time, after punching in each one of my crew members would go to their different departments and begin to work after we gave each other a motivational talk, i worked in several departments but ecom was my main one. In this department i learned how to unload trucks, package orders and label them for customers, receive items in various aisles and put them in a box to be packaged, and lastly I completed several large orders for the company. I learned the discipline that is involved with dealing with peoples orders and the wonders of teamwork, overall this job was amazing and I'm looking for the same kind of job experience.
Pros
free lunches, food bar in the cafeteria, time and a half payment for overtime work
Cons
achieving a full time job is hard (i was a seasonal worker)
21 April 2021
Same location
Cashier Assistant (Current Employee) - Ajax, ON
Very good benefits. Excellent job security.Good management.Friendly workers.Paid vacation and sick leave.3-5 years to get full time.Everything works on seniority.