Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Loved working there

3 February 2020
One of my favourite jobs! Although it was only a seasonal job I enjoyed working there and they are a very fair employer. It was fast paced but not stressful. I enjoyed all the people I worked with - very nice people.
5.0Job security/advancement
7 May 2021
Same role
Front End Assistant (Former Employee) - Cashier /customer service
Very good place To work for it is good if you like a fast pace environment helps time go by quickly lots of nice customers very good benefits if you get a full time position is also a many different positions you can apply for Also the staff and management are very helpful Overall Great place to workAnd the best part is there Poutines lol
Pros
Very good health benefits with a union
Cons
Could get very busy fast paced environment
3 May 2021
Same role
Front End/ Cashier /Carts (Former Employee) - Regent, MB
It was a decent place to work but I mean some people weren’t so nice they would talk about you behind you back and you had to kiss up to people in order to stay which shouldn’t be the case if you ask me. Because if your a hard worker but not wanting to constantly talk to many people because you wanna come to work just to work that shouldn’t be a reason to why you don’t stay there. I find that it was a super gossipy and judgemental.
Pros
How much money you make, benefits
Cons
Gossip, bad management
17 March 2021
Same location
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever