Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Lousey pay

5 January 2020
Overworked and underpaid Careless management Unclear job instructions Disorganized facility and departments Rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate coworkers
1.0Job security/advancement
21 July 2020
Same role
Merchandising and Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
They couldn't even keep their promises from the interview to me regarding the type of hours I would be working, start out at minimum wage to do slave labor in the mornings for high strung, stressed out, passive-aggressive managers. In my 30s...frankly don't need that attitude for min wage at this point in my life, thanks but no thanks guys.
Pros
discounts with insurance companies, get to be a member of Costco
Cons
early hours, high strung management, lie in interview process
23 May 2020
Same role
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
Great place for work and for a better career. However, the current managers are not bothered about the problems in the workplace that are faced by the employees. I strongly believe that they need to be improved in their current practices. Most importantly, managers have racism. Heavy discriminations and makes me difficult to work with a good mindset.
2 September 2019
Same location
Photo Lab Associate (Current Employee) - Newmarket, ON
Management cares more about members than their employees. Multiple occasions where employees were harmed or harassed and management did not care because the "member is always right" and they pay to be there.