Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Lots of learning.

30 November 2020
Theres a room of afvancement but it takes a long time.one thing i dont like here us the seniority base kind if thing as some if those who worked here for a long time were taking advantage of the new ones by iften times killing time when the time was getting close to home time.not all of them but some people i saw theyre doing it and the higher ups dont see this thing happening.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free bottled water
Cons
Not guareenteed hours for seasonal workers
15 March 2020
Same role
Cashier/Packer (Former Employee) - Surrey, BC
Job duties varied; cashing, packing, collecting carts before closing. Never a boring day at work. Management was very friendly and understanding; they wanted me to become permanent , but due to school I could not accept their job offering.
3 February 2020
Same role
Cashier assistant Packer (Former Employee) - Langford, BC
I worked at Costco for the Christmas season, and honestly it was horrible. I was a front end packer and it was really hard work. I also spent hours outside in the dark in the pouring rain collecting carts. Would come back inside soaked to the bone. Working hear was like 20 grit sandpaper on my mental health. 10/10 not a good time.
21 July 2019
Same location
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) - Balzac, AB
People are very friendly and approachable. good benefits even if you only working part time. i learned a lot especially in the deli department.They make sure all the area is clean and safe.