Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

large work place good for long time employees

19 January 2018
stocking, learned pallet jack use and stocking technique, management was okay sometimes didnt understand, work place was usually up beat, getting off early in the day was nice.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
good breaks
Cons
lot of sanding
21 July 2020
Same role
Merchandising and Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
They couldn't even keep their promises from the interview to me regarding the type of hours I would be working, start out at minimum wage to do slave labor in the mornings for high strung, stressed out, passive-aggressive managers. In my 30s...frankly don't need that attitude for min wage at this point in my life, thanks but no thanks guys.
Pros
discounts with insurance companies, get to be a member of Costco
Cons
early hours, high strung management, lie in interview process
23 May 2020
Same role
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
Great place for work and for a better career. However, the current managers are not bothered about the problems in the workplace that are faced by the employees. I strongly believe that they need to be improved in their current practices. Most importantly, managers have racism. Heavy discriminations and makes me difficult to work with a good mindset.
29 April 2020
Same location
product representative (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
I did not actually work for Costco itself, merely working in the building for a independent company. but the staff were helpful, the management diligent.
  1. large work place good for long time employees