Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Job Stability

Even through COVID, we never closed. Very physically demanding, must be able to stand long hours. Ability to move up however you MUST put in your hours. You’re not gonna be a manager overnight. Pay raises are based off of how many you hours you work, sucks when you start working but only gets better as you go along. If bored in one department, able to transfer departments.

Pros

Most managers work with your life schedule

Cons

Physical Labour, Concrete Floors

5.0Job security/advancement

decent job

my issue was at the heartland location was management. I had told them I need to work less hours because I had acquired an second job. But they did not care about me so I had left. Outside of that the job was okay.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

management does not care about their staff

Enthusiastic & friendly management

fun place to work with lots of perks and flexible time. I like interacting with the members the most. Time passes fairly during the most of the time you feel busy and engaged most of the time. a lot of things are happening almost every-time so you don’t feel left out friendly management

Stressful/ Favoritism

To much stress on pushing credit card/executive card. Very, hard to get into a Costco, and to get full time. Management's, has their favorites and they get first pick. Longtime, full time employees are clicky. Made some great pt friends. Hard to get days off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.9K