Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Horrible place to work with bad wages and upstart managers and supervisors

15 November 2012
Overbearing managers that really did nothing to aid in situations where there was a problem -- they just went stupid so to speak. Aggressive requests to upsale their memberships or we would loose our jobs. Being brought into small private meetings and horribly treated , verbally assaulted. Accused of saying things to membersthat were never said( only in the minds of the membersi ). No respect for the years I have lived on this earth and the wisdom God has granted me. Or for that matter my four years of university education.
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
slavery
18 May 2020
Same role
Bakery Associate (Current Employee) - West Edmonton, AB
Good place to work, enjoyable and a long term job.. a lot of good benefits for the staff specially your retirement plan. I will recommend this company to my family and friends.
25 February 2020
Same role
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Good People to work with. Management also gives bonuses and training to their employee. Lots of job to choose from. Very stressful sometimes but really worth to work because of the people you are working with.
17 March 2021
Same location
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
  1. Horrible place to work with bad wages and upstart managers and supervisors