Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Great

27 January 2020
Great company. Great management makes for a great working environment. Positive influence from management. Accommodating and trustworthy. Ability to advance.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexibility on shift schedule
17 March 2021
Same role
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
23 January 2021
Same role
Morning merchandiser (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training
20 February 2020
Same location
Membership counter/Customer service (Former Employee) - Oshawa, ON
After standing in line at a job fair for 8 hours I had 3 interviews by different people then a fourth by all of them again . I was hired but then for a job I didn’t feel was what I originally applied for but felt I should try something knew. The had use all work against each other to produce the best number to further the company and then at the end of the season after I was told I’d be hired I was not.