Costco Wholesale logo
Happiness score is 70 out of 100Above average
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

A typical day would include getting started right away and attending to job responsibilities. The day throughout is fast-paced not leaving time to stand around, its a busy environment which is great for those who like to run around and stay busy. Management is really considerate towards its employees caring for their needs and respecting their rights. the overall culture is diverse throughout all locations and everyone is quite friendly.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Very easy to get through the work day.

I love changing positions all through my shift it doesn't even feel like work i loved working here, I would definitely recommend this place of work to anyone I liked, it is still my favorite place to shop and is always nice to see friendly faces. 😊

Pros

Short shifts

Cons

I don't work here anymore
Same role

Retail, but better

Great company, especially with employees's payments, benefits, and work-able hours. Opportunity for advancement is available, especially if you have the hours (worked for the company for x-amount of years) and/or education.

Pros

Pay, hours, opportunity for promotions

Cons

Fast-paced (negatively at times), political management (favouring employees, etc.)
Same location

Excellent place to work

Really enjoyed this job only left as i was provided a better hourly rate. It was a great environment to work excellent staff and management. Fast paced environment .

Pros

Rotating shifts

Cons

less than 40 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K