Costco Wholesale logo
Costco Wholesale
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Great place to work, fun inviting atmosphere

Costco is a great place to work with good advancement, they have competitive salary and benefits, however it is difficult to maintain a full time position working in administration at Costco. I have learned how to work in an office environment, how to pay bills, audit sales, and work in the vault. My co workers are very pleasant people, the hardest part of my job is having to help out on the front end and pack groceries. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to fix mistakes and solve problems.

Pros

great hours

4.0Job security/advancement

Productive workplace

Costco is a great place to work and shop. They have amazing deals. I was working as front end assistant, then worked in member service and that was my favorite position, then i was working as gas station assistant. Costco is a great place to work filled with friendly employees. I would come back to work there.

Pros

an hour lunch break

Cons

long lunch lineups
Same location

People are fun work can get tedious

The problems i had with costco are the tedious and repetitive work but that doesnt matter much when you have fun people to work with/around. Its a good place for high school students to get some nice cash for a seasonal hire

Pros

Fun people good pay

Cons

Long lunch Lines cut into your break

Meat cutter

Im hard worker they follow safety always honest and good worker.i make it sure to be serving a costumer right.i know that costco is good wholesale store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K
3.9K
1.8K

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Costco Wholesale with

• Costco Wholesale
  • Great place to work, fun inviting atmosphere