Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Great management and flexible hours for students

14 January 2019
Daily helping members with any questions concerns and enhancing their shopping experience. I've learned better how to communicate and serve in a retail environment. Management is great, you met various types of people and can further your career quickly through Costco. They are very accommodating towards students as well. Very handy when you need a job with flexible hours! I found the hardest part of the job was working on a concrete floor. The most enjoyable for me, was training in different departments to change up your work days and gain more skill.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Standing or walking on concrete all day
25 January 2020
Same role
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee) - Markham, ON
Excellent pay Fairly equal bonus for all employees twice a year Good company culture Fast paced environment Should be flexible for working hours even weekends Good management Nice co workers Fantastic holiday party No way to grow in Accounting field
12 December 2019
Same role
Photo Lab Technician (Former Employee) - London, ON
Overall a great experience. I was a student while working here and Worked well around my busy university schedule. They staff were all great to work alongside and I would happily recommend this to others.
22 February 2020
Same location
Front end assistant, Cashier/ Tire shop sales (Former Employee) - Prince George, BC
I worked there for almost 4 years. I think its a great company to work for, only issue was getting full time, as it is seniority based. Also you have to work a certain amount of hours to get your next pay raise which is hard if you're only part time. On the other hand i think Costco is a great company to work for, lots of benefits out of this career choice. I learned a lot working there, and made some of my closest friends there as well.
  1. Great management and flexible hours for students