Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Good Working Environment

I enjoyed my time at Costco short as it was. Managers and Co - workers were all very friendly. Its a very busy place to work though dont expect much time for slacking!

3.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Good work ethics, large company, support their employees for advancement

A typical day was helping the cashier with packing/loading the customers goods into boxes, bags and their cart. I found the customers entertaining and engaging. Talking to the customers was an uplifting part of my day, learning about different aspects of their lives. This was one of the most enjoyable parts of my job. The staff I worked with were very supportive of my college endeavors and encouraged my learning ability. Costco has very good work ethics and values which I feel is important.

Pros

lots of room for advancement through the company
Same location

Best Job Ever

Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
Same location

A good place to work if looking long term

The benefits and job security are worth most of the work.. It depends on store location and when you come in. I came to the company when it was going through many changes and it hurt my pay grade. Many amazing people work at these locations. My main issue is how much they give to their senior employees. They keep asking for more and take from the people who are trying to get where they are. Advancement is very slow.. based on seniority. If you are young.. It's an amazing place to build a career. Some cashiers i know make 29.50 hr... If you're middle to older age group.. i suggest a a different look, because advancement is not performance base. I find the company holds a carrot in front of you with little ways of reaching it. But benefits are some of the best in the industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.9K