Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Good Team Environment - Few Perks

30 July 2019
Depending on what you are hired for, the workplace culture across the board is actually very good, and people want to help each other out for the most part. If this is early on in your career, a highly valued place to learn and advance.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great Staff, Easy work, Good Exercise
21 July 2020
Same role
Merchandising and Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
They couldn't even keep their promises from the interview to me regarding the type of hours I would be working, start out at minimum wage to do slave labor in the mornings for high strung, stressed out, passive-aggressive managers. In my 30s...frankly don't need that attitude for min wage at this point in my life, thanks but no thanks guys.
Pros
discounts with insurance companies, get to be a member of Costco
Cons
early hours, high strung management, lie in interview process
23 May 2020
Same role
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
Great place for work and for a better career. However, the current managers are not bothered about the problems in the workplace that are faced by the employees. I strongly believe that they need to be improved in their current practices. Most importantly, managers have racism. Heavy discriminations and makes me difficult to work with a good mindset.
20 October 2020
Same location
Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
Costco is a good place to work and learn. But at Costco location in Langley, BC. Some of the people make it worst. Specially Pharmacy Manager she is so unexperienced and do not know how to run the things and because of this the senior people are not cooperative at all with new employees. They dont like new people to work. I dont know about other costco locations but the one in langley BC dont joint this one if you are pharmacy professionals.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management
  1. Good Team Environment - Few Perks