Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

good place to work

6 October 2014
good, but you learn more than trained... thinking on your feet... management cant manage the stress level of the job and points fingers on others
4.0Job security/advancement
21 July 2020
Same role
Merchandising and Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
They couldn't even keep their promises from the interview to me regarding the type of hours I would be working, start out at minimum wage to do slave labor in the mornings for high strung, stressed out, passive-aggressive managers. In my 30s...frankly don't need that attitude for min wage at this point in my life, thanks but no thanks guys.
Pros
discounts with insurance companies, get to be a member of Costco
Cons
early hours, high strung management, lie in interview process
23 May 2020
Same role
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) - Courtenay, BC
Great place for work and for a better career. However, the current managers are not bothered about the problems in the workplace that are faced by the employees. I strongly believe that they need to be improved in their current practices. Most importantly, managers have racism. Heavy discriminations and makes me difficult to work with a good mindset.
15 May 2020
Same location
Sales Advisor - CDS (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
being as a Sales Advisor, you got knowledge of Costco commodities as well as directly communicate with customers. the environment was very good and friendly, very healthy for career building.