Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Fun Workplace

28 May 2020
I have been through a lot both in and outside of work. The atmosphere is always changing, and as long as you can pull through the punches, it can be very rewarding.
5.0Job security/advancement
19 June 2020
Same role
Product Demonstrator with CDS (Former Employee) - Waterloo, ON
learned communication skills learned marketing skills learned various things about cooking and selling the product. made new friends friendly environment
18 May 2020
Same role
CDS Demonstrator (Former Employee) - Windsor, ON
A typical day at work would start with check in ,preparing snack cart equipped with paper towel,sanitizer, gloves,trays,snack cups and bags or boxes of the snack assigned to you.We also bring out a garbage bin for used snack cups and a mat to stand on. The snack station will be in same aisle as the snack being sold. We warmly greet customers proceed to provide nutrition, sales information and directions to the product being sold.We allow customers to grab a sample off the tray.Your snack station will be busiest on Friday and Saturday because that's when Costco is busiest. At the end of shift we wash trays and wipe down carts together before we checkout for the day. Most challenging part of the job was that your shift will change often it was hard for me to keep up with the schedule.I overall enjoyed the job very much.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Shift changes too often
29 March 2021
Same location
Front End Cashier (Former Employee) - London, ON
If you work part time here good luck. They refuse to work with your other job hours because we all know part time isn’t enough these days, they want Costco to be your primary job. They make it super difficult to get another job and never work with you about anything when it comes to more hours or other positions. Certain people who are in management that shouldn’t be.
Pros
Great People
Cons