Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Fun workplace

6 December 2019
Great place to work and get exercise at the same time. The people are very friendly and the customers are easy going. The hours are not the greatest in the beginning, but new opportunities always opening up.
5.0Job security/advancement
17 March 2021
Same role
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
23 January 2021
Same role
Morning merchandiser (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training
24 April 2021
Same location
Product Demonstrator - Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Vaughan, ON
Nyc place for workI learned many thingsWorkplace culture is very nycccLess hour, they are not giving 40 hour.Pay rate is very less, only $14.25Overall good place for work but payrate is not enough.