Costco Wholesale logo
Happiness score is 70 out of 100Average
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

fun workplace, get to meet lots of amazing people

Very fast Paced Lots of Managers and supervisors on ground Demands high energy levels Best part of the job is meeting people Competitive wages and benefits

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

decent job

my issue was at the heartland location was management. I had told them I need to work less hours because I had acquired an second job. But they did not care about me so I had left. Outside of that the job was okay.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

management does not care about their staff
Same role

Job Stability

Even through COVID, we never closed. Very physically demanding, must be able to stand long hours. Ability to move up however you MUST put in your hours. You’re not gonna be a manager overnight. Pay raises are based off of how many you hours you work, sucks when you start working but only gets better as you go along. If bored in one department, able to transfer departments.

Pros

Most managers work with your life schedule

Cons

Physical Labour, Concrete Floors
Same location

fast paced

I worked there for almost 4 years. I think its a great company to work for, only issue was getting full time, as it is seniority based. Also you have to work a certain amount of hours to get your next pay raise which is hard if you're only part time. On the other hand i think Costco is a great company to work for, lots of benefits out of this career choice. I learned a lot working there, and made some of my closest friends there as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K
3.9K
1.8K

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Costco Wholesale with

• Costco Wholesale
  • fun workplace, get to meet lots of amazing people