Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Fast paced environment

28 March 2018
Costco is a fast, efficient workplace that has great benefits and room to grow. Love the diversity and the opportunity to help and learn different departments.
5.0Job security/advancement
19 June 2019
Same role
Photographic Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) - Gloucester, ON
Terrible experience. Terrible nepitism in the company. Terrible pay. Demanding hours. bad managers. Bad hours. they cared more abot money then their employees.
Pros
Nice co-workers.
Cons
late hours, bad pay, no chance for advancement.
10 June 2021
Same location
Bakery Clerk (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
They give you worse hours in first few month hard work for others that they like to walk around thanks I have nothing else to say good work with benefits
Pros
Free lunch never
Cons
Short hours
24 June 2020
Same location
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
During a typical day at work me and my crew would great each other and punch in at the same time, after punching in each one of my crew members would go to their different departments and begin to work after we gave each other a motivational talk, i worked in several departments but ecom was my main one. In this department i learned how to unload trucks, package orders and label them for customers, receive items in various aisles and put them in a box to be packaged, and lastly I completed several large orders for the company. I learned the discipline that is involved with dealing with peoples orders and the wonders of teamwork, overall this job was amazing and I'm looking for the same kind of job experience.
Pros
free lunches, food bar in the cafeteria, time and a half payment for overtime work
Cons
achieving a full time job is hard (i was a seasonal worker)