Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Fair and good.

Good place to work. Different opportunities to learn new things. I worked early in the morning so wouldn't recommend for people who don't like waking up early, but there's other opportunities once you get in to get different jobs. Overall I would recommend.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Loved costco

This is one of the best places I have ever worked but u definitely earn every penny of ur pay there u get a bonus of 4 dollars extra on Sunday I was in merchandise to start out then went to deli
Same role

great place to work

Costco is supportive for students and always make room for students when they return home between semesters. I really appreciate that. I work with a hard working and great group of people.
Same location

The people at Costco are fantastic!

Most of my co-workers were fantastic to be around and work with. We became very good friends and through that, we're able to work very efficiently and play to each others strengths. If a job was particularly hard for one person others would step up. Management was very understanding of most concerns we had. Food Court is much more involved than most people realize so it's a lot on your feet and moving around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K