Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Didnt tell me what I was doing wrong or anything in fact

10 October 2018
When I asked what tasks I could do next they told me just to hold tight, that they would figure something out but they never would, and they never told me what I was doing right or wrong.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
no team coordination
31 March 2021
Same role
Cashier & Stocker (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
my issue was at the heartland location was management. I had told them I need to work less hours because I had acquired an second job. But they did not care about me so I had left. Outside of that the job was okay.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management does not care about their staff
3 November 2020
Same role
Stocker/Cashier (Current Employee) - Ontario
Even through COVID, we never closed. Very physically demanding, must be able to stand long hours. Ability to move up however you MUST put in your hours. You’re not gonna be a manager overnight. Pay raises are based off of how many you hours you work, sucks when you start working but only gets better as you go along. If bored in one department, able to transfer departments.
Pros
Most managers work with your life schedule
Cons
Physical Labour, Concrete Floors
27 February 2020
Same location
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) - St. Albert, AB
Pay is nice, work environment sucked. Senior employees will throw you to the dogs. I got minimal training and was expected to be able to do things on my own without being told what I was doing. I was not made to feel like I was part of the team. I was working full time hours while being part time and got no benefits. Senior staff does not care about your feelings and will ignore your helplessness if you cannot keep up
  1. Didnt tell me what I was doing wrong or anything in fact