Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Demonstrate Products

I introduce the product that is new on the market and I let them try our products,if there a comment I will be happy to answer them,thank you very much.

2.0Job security/advancement

good place to work

learned communication skills learned marketing skills learned various things about cooking and selling the product. made new friends friendly environment

Fun Workplace

I have been through a lot both in and outside of work. The atmosphere is always changing, and as long as you can pull through the punches, it can be very rewarding.

Fun experience that I cherish

A typical day at work would start with check in ,preparing snack cart equipped with paper towel,sanitizer, gloves,trays,snack cups and bags or boxes of the snack assigned to you.We also bring out a garbage bin for used snack cups and a mat to stand on. The snack station will be in same aisle as the snack being sold. We warmly greet customers proceed to provide nutrition, sales information and directions to the product being sold.We allow customers to grab a sample off the tray.Your snack station will be busiest on Friday and Saturday because that's when Costco is busiest. At the end of shift we wash trays and wipe down carts together before we checkout for the day. Most challenging part of the job was that your shift will change often it was hard for me to keep up with the schedule.I overall enjoyed the job very much.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Shift changes too often

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.9K