Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Costco - A fun place to work

17 June 2016
Employees are extremely nice and helpful as well as the managers. Learn how to interact with customers, understand their needs. The shift includes stock early in the morning, 4-9 am or late at night, 5-11pm. During store hours you assist customers, pack carts, or clean aisles. The number of customers may seem intimidating, but it is not after a days work there.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
cheap lunch, good pay
Cons
barely any shifts
17 March 2021
Same role
Cashier/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Barrie, ON
Hands down Favourite job I’ve ever had. really wish it was easier to get hired on full time. No wonder no one wants to leave. would work there forever
23 January 2021
Same role
Morning merchandiser (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training
21 April 2021
Same location
Cashier Assistant (Current Employee) - Ajax, ON
Very good benefits. Excellent job security.Good management.Friendly workers.Paid vacation and sick leave.3-5 years to get full time.Everything works on seniority.
  1. Costco - A fun place to work