Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Baker assistant

16 February 2021
Baker assistan really fun and good job for me because i really love cook and making bread.as assistant im gonna learn more alot how to make any kind of bread.and i really love it.thank and God Bless..
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Drinks
Cons
8 hrs
30 January 2020
Same role
Bakery Worker (Current Employee) - Kingston, ON
Managers are willing to work alongside staff and listen to work place issues and respond correctly. Experienced co-workers are more than willing to help. More than enough room to grow personally and inside the company structure. Excellent benefits and opportunities.
29 January 2020
Same role
baker (Former Employee) - St. Albert, AB
I absolutely loved working at Costco, would work there again. maybe in a different location. when i had issues with a manager i felt like nothing was done to fix the problem.
23 January 2021
Same location
Morning merchandiser (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
My experience at Costco wasn’t the best. I did meet some nice people but I also met people that were not kind who had seniority and territorial and not very helpful. I’ve been injured three times within the two years I worked there. I’ve switched many departments and you have to be really strong and always fast so it was stressful. I had some good managers and some not so good managers who were unprofessional and yell at your misunderstandings. So I have mixed feelings on the place.
Pros
Benefits, guaranteed hours, paid vacation
Cons
Unfriendly work environment, lack of training