Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

A good summer job

It's a good place for summer jobs or steady work if you live in the city. Be careful that you actually get a schedule to get regular hours and pay. Costco members can be entitled but you learn a lot while there. Management is fine (depending on the department you are in).

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good work place with low pay for pert timers

Not bad for part time job, but the pay was too low, I accepted it because i needed to work to pay my bills, i worked the Christmas season as a night stocker, even though i have a lot of skills/experience, I did not mind to work whatever to get payed, because i needed to.The work environment was good and i enjoyed it, but eventually i had to quit to a better pay opportunity.And yes, if they give me more hours and a better pay I will work at Costco again

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Low Pay
Same role

Job was good

Job was fast paced and hard work but staff was friendly and helpful. Easy to understand and simple expectations made work fairly stress free. Recommend this position if you are a student searching for work.
Same location

overall

Costco as a whole is a good workplace, unfortunately my warehouse was one of the worst directed. Management over the years have cared less over our companies values and more about the money they bank for themselves. Money is fair at costco allowing you to stay just far enough ahead, but the way it is run, is not enough to keep lasting employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K