Company that listens to the needs of their employees.
Field Research Manager (Current Employee) – Toronto, ON – 5 December 2018
Typical Day of Work:
- varies as a manager. Conducting performance reviews to improve productivity through data analysis while in office, or in the field advising and instructing on methods to increase member's job satisfaction and productivity.
What you learned:
- how to use Microsoft PowerBI
- utilization of several different computer applications to leverage company goals
- responsive, patient, and direct.
- inclusive and exhausts multiple avenues to increase employee success.
The Hardest Part of the Job
- remote management of satellite employees
The Most Enjoyable part of the Job
- the variation of all the tasks outlined
- responsive feedback
- provides resources in a timely and reasonable manner to complete assigned tasks
- provides effective training through guidance and adequate demonstrations on how to complete assigned tasks
- coworkers are always available to assist in completing tasks
- vacation policy could be improved (additional days and faster accrual method)