Fun workplace, challenging, busy
- The most important part was making sure our store was clean and presentable.
- I learned a lot about competition. Healthy competition to be exact. It helped us learn how to progress and learn from our fellow colleagues.
- Our managers were good leaders that knew how to balance professionalism and friendliness well.
- There was a lot of diversity - more ... in our store, which really helped boost our sales, because customers could see this and felt welcome.
- Resolving conflicts among co-workers was a hard part of my job. It had to be done effectively and without any bias to the situation, to ensure ... - less
ProsGetting discounts for the clothing.
ConsHaving to work closing shifts, then doing an opening shift the day after.