Cosmetica Laboratories Inc.

Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. Employee Reviews

N/a

1. I learned Quality sysatem in Cosmetica Laboratories.2. Since Last 1 year no Emplyoee development program which is continued process.3. Cross Training is not implemented properly.4. I always enjoy my work .

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

regular hours

The pay is dumb for the production workers

They have you work so hard, until you have lots of body pain and the pay is dumb. They should really increase the pay for the line workers because it is very painful working there. Especially the night shift because it was already hard enough to get yourself accustomed to the night shift as well as carry about your normal life outside of work on a daily basis.

Pros

Accessible location

Cons

Pay is not enough

Workplace culture

It is very stressful workplace , I had ever worked in my life . It is very unprofessional workplace . Manager and supervisor are very confused with their responsibilities.

Pros

noting to mention

Cons

a lot of stress

Excellent

I m so happy to work there. So a comfortable and safe place. Workers are all so friendly to everyone. Moreover, they are very clean and take care of each employee. But in my family 2 times my members got covid -19. After that, they didn't call. I m waiting though.

Unstable work and Poor management

- Fast paced: packaging cosmetics items from a conveyor belt (option to sit on a chair and wasn’t to bad)- Good start until you can find a more stable job

Pros

Get to meet new people who can become good acquaintances

Cons

-Very unstable work and can be sent home at any time during your shift

worst place to work

worst place to work. They do not know how to respect others. garbage place of work. if I could rate it zero. company and agency staffs are blowing one another.

Don't have job security

Very fast pace , no team work and short minute notice of letting you go .wouldn't recomend . There's a language problem. No regards for English speaking people and that's very rude

productive work place .

The day was fast moving with lot of fun and work. Great place to work. • Highly organized and diligent regulatory professional, with more than 5 years professional regulatory experience in the Canadian cosmetic/Food industry.

Fast paced and collaborative environment.

Must be able to learn quickly and work quickly. Just be prepared for the management and workplace culture. Indeed is making me write this review and must have 150 minimum characters so there you go.

Stressful

Would not recommend anyone. Very stressful job, disrespectful workers, very little to no growth, forced work even if you are having issues, no one listens.

Sp

There is not much stress and plus while working, there is a computer chair to sit! So sit and work! You won't have to worry about back pain while working because you can relax but you got to pick up the speed while working.

balance work

working in cosmetica is just balanced on everything. I just needed to find a work near my address. I move in here in Oshawa 5 months ago and I thought that I driving was just okay but I need to look for a job near me

worst place to work, management is controlled by most incompatible people.

worst place to work, management is controlled by most incompatible people. People who just landed can work for sometime and then use their Canadian experience. It does not go with work culture, horrible team members

I enjoy working and respect to my colleagues

Assured quality approval & release of raw materials prior to manufacturing. • Performed in-process and final finished product testing (color matching, texture and etc) ensure finished product specifications. • Reviews Production logbooks for accuracy and compliance. • Worked collaboratively with production lines and compounding staff to ensure products are manufactured according to SOPs. • Coordinate filling and labeling of pre-production bulk samples in the required components for client bulk approval. • Performed standard color matching procedures and test methods. • Assist in control and maintenance of product labels. • Assist in the maintenance of reserve sample storage. • Performed routinely calibration and cleaning of Lab equipments.

Great Place to Work

It has been a wonderful experience to work for Cosmetica. They always give you a chance to improve and develop. The work is fast paced and if you like working under pressure you will excel.

it's a great place to work.

People are cooperative. Great place for learners too. Learning and developing opportunities makes a person move forward. I have had the opportunity to meet people and experience to work in a fast-paced workplace that builds my career better..

No recognition for work

The QLLs and line leads look down on the agency workers and support their own kind ( East Indians). They do not recognize good performance only those who are senior and lazy for recommendations for full time or perm positions. Reactive mentality. Extremely judgemental, sexist, ageist. Co- workers backstab each other. Poor pay, no free cosmetics, poor benefits, frequent layoffs.

Stressful

The environment is very stressful and not organize. People have no manners and not respectful. They are not concern about people's feeling they are after the output.

Its ok

The senior management was good 5 years ago but the new changes are really questionable. The senior management staff is completely replaced by the new people, who are not adequately managing the finances and taking unwise decisions.

Learned how to assemble and pack cosmetics

Learning how to assemble cosmetics especially in powder packaging. Sorting different colors and putting in compact. Putting label and packing according to clients request...

Full time job, not to easy for new applicant, have good worker relation, more filipino worker, good environment, easy location and fan to work with it mostly in production

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cosmetica Laboratories Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. with

Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. Reviews by Location

• Cosmetica Laboratories Inc.