Corporate Investigation Services Employee Reviews

a friendly work environnement
Bilingual Client Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 November 2018
I enjoyed interacting with clients, by answering their inquiries and gathering the required information to perform my duties.

a very friendly environnement
the management works closely with the employees and takes in consideration their feedback.

a balanced life style.
If I could give a negative star rating I would
Was a Security Officer and management driver (Former Employee) –  Lafarge Bath, Ontario Labour dispute28 August 2018
Worked a Labour dispute at Lafarge in Bath, Ontario. They intentionally cause issues with those on strike to prolong the strike.i quit after I refused to do this. They would intentionally try to get striking workers to lash out in violence. Strongly advise if you have any integrity, ethics and morals avoid this company like the plague. I also suggest all employers looking to hire them to avoid at all cost, they will only cost you more money in the long run, with court costs and other things.
Pros
Cons
Dirty company, poor ethics and integrity when working Labour disputes. Only there to cause problems
Always Room for Improvement. But
Dual Licensed (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 March 2018
I'm moving on to a full time job but keeping my foot in the security field.
Have worked for similar companies and comparatively, these guys are a cut above the rest.

Given the nature of the work being Strike Management and some Investigations (the background stuff, I don't know much about) they have a very good reputation with strong supervision who actually do respond and take care of problems and my first choice.

The work life balance sucks but that goes with the unpredictable type of work. The big thing for me is that they seem to take the time to screen their folk and hire some good ones. I haven't worked along side a lot of crazies unlike some other firms who hire anybody.

Hours are long and unpredictable as are the shifts but when you're working they pay ok.
Poor
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 December 2017
I was hired for a full time job. I got 2 shifts in 5 weeks. They blamed it on the client
Management is disrespectful they do not care about their employees.
Pros
Cons
they lie to employees
Demanding & Rewarding
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Lambeth, ON8 June 2017
Physically Demanding on Body with Sitting and Standing for Long Hours
Great Group of Workers
Accommodations and meal allowance
Professional
Confidential
Great Coordinator and Office Personnel
Great job as long as it lasts
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 April 2015
The job was fantastic as long as you were willing to be gone for 2 months and home for a few weeks then gone for 2 more months and the economy can support a striking union once the economy crashed so did my job so work life balance is relative to if you have a family and are willing to sacrifice the time with them

co-workers were a great crew

hardest part of the job was the 12 hourr shift hours away from the job site making for 14 or 15hour days living in a hotel for 2months basically just working eating sleepin that was your life for 2 months at a time all done in a shared room of a hotel swithcing off with your roommate at the jobsite
Professional
Security Guard/ Investigator/ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario6 May 2013
CIS has a great leadership team with an open door policy. Always wanting to better their employees.