Corporate Couriers Logistics
Happiness score is 47 out of 100

Working at Corporate Couriers Logistics: Latest Corporate Couriers Logistics Reviews

Canada82 reviews

packagedriverfastlongstartbadopportunitycompany

Good work life balance. Make sure to check you timecard

Some decent co workers, good work life balance. Don't work to hard as you'll just get the biggest routes consistently with the same reward as people who can't finish their own small routes even after being helped out by more efficient employees. The supervisors were nice people but not very competent with proper management procedures. Upper management is rude and will micromanage you any chance they get. Make sure to check your timecard weekly as many employees were often shorted pay until asking for it to be corrected which most times it was.

Pros

Top up program, work life balance

Cons

Poor management, no incentive for good employees just more of the workload the bad employees can't manage

Productive/Fun Place

Learned new things, management people are friendly and supportive to solve the issues. Moreover, the company provide great benefits like free training on new things.

Pros

Free Food, Overtime

Cons

N/a

Insights into Corporate Couriers Logistics

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

No manager no balance

Only contact I had with management was a week before they laid everyone off by email. It's really hard to find a bathroom during your run due to the locations you're driving. They expect you to deliver too many packages and two widespread of a root everyday. No on-site management to organize anything it's just left up to the drivers. Don't recommend company.

Pros

Friendly coworkers, Listen to own music.

Cons

Stressful, no management, rare bathroom breaks, no communication from upper anyone.

No appreciation for long term employees

High turnover. Minimum pay. No bonuses. Minimum benefits. High expectations with little to no reward. The management team reaps the benefits of everyone under them and is reluctant to show even verbal appreciation.

Fantastic work environment

Corporate Couriers Logistics is a great place to work. It provides a warm and friendly environment. Strong team, who work collaboratively on a daily basis. On going training and advancement is offered to anyone qualified. Management team is top notch. Work life balance is important to Best. Managers are very supportive to staff. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to be a part of a strong, outgoing team with an excellent work ethic.

Pros

Great coworkers, Great company culture, Great working environment

Cons

Non

Very good work place with efficient team and wonderful management makes works easier. Highly recommended place to work because of its best benefits and encouraging workmates.

Pros

Learning opportunities

Productive and a great learning place

Good benefits, great place to start your career and using it to your advantage to move companies. Managers are good at the all levels, but get better as you move up.

Pros

Career Advancement

they don’t care

they don’t care for our safety or wellbeing. a performance review was not provided in almost 3 years of employment. the management is clueless when it comes to what’s happening in the warehouse , as well as laws and regulations regarding pay and safety

Poorly ran

Poorly ran business. You figure a standard requirement for using company delivery vehicles would be side mirrors, back up cam, tires with tread, brakes, doors that close, windows that roll down, engine not overheating, no exhaust fumes leaking into the cab. You name a part and there's at least one van with that part broken. Zero safety towards employees because of damaged vehicles. On top of all that management lied about pay and benefits. Overall a horrible work experience.

Fast paced and fairly straight forward

Management needs to attend the needs of drivers better but the environment was great, co-workers are wonderful, job is great if you enjoy driving. Days can be long but like any job it gets easier.

So-so

Poor management, inefficient operational processes, unappreciativeness. 4-day workweek offered good work/life balance. Overtime was paid, and overall no problem with payments. Workload was manageable except peak seasons.

worse Company I ever worked

UN organized, management has no clue whats going on. every three to 6 months they hire new inexperience manager. workers treated unfairly and under lots of pressure. this company is going down soon.

To the bone

The job is great but management makes it not worth the time and energy. Expect long hours or a short shift. You never know what you are going to get.

Safety oriented but nothing more important than delivery of parcels each day

There isn’t anything more important than parcel delivery each day and sometimes with the offer of helping other drivers when you finish early. Lots of complaints from drivers but nothing seems to get resolved. Doesn’t feel like we are structured or working towards achieving a goal.

Pros

On your own each day

Cons

Long hours sometimes with expectations to help other drivers

Stay far Stay safe

It's better for you to stay away of this negative atmosphere. It's culture of taking advantage of employees, long hours, no safety procedures and too stressful to work with

Not a job for me, but the Managers did a fine job.

I knew what the job was. I needed an interim job. Delivering Amazon packages is not for everyone. The managers were great, the work is not for me. Parking on the side of the road can be dangerous, no matter how safe you are. The managers emphasized safety, safe driving, and knowing your surroundings, but the shape of the vans reflect how difficult it can be to achieve this. The door was always open to the Manager, and the assistants did a fine job. Hated the job, loved the people.

Pros

It is nearly impossible to be fired.

Cons

Unsafe to stop on sides of road.

Do not recommend

If I could give zero stars, I would.Unsafe. Ten hour promised shifts will randomly turn into 2-4 hours when put on "standby". This info was not given before I was hired. Zero wage increase. Very disorganized. Vehicle condition is often terrible. No support from management. I'm sure I could go on. All this being said, they will basically hire anyone that applies.

Toxic environment

Lot of back bitting, Toxic environment But can get overtime if you are managers favourite.Can go lunch as well if you are managers favourite.Good thing is 10 hour shift for 4 days and 3 days off.

Pros

Cant find one, can grab one of discarded food boxes

Cons

Never had lunch, Toxic environment, Management irresponsible, favouring Manager, LOTS of backbitting

I would not recommend working here

I would use these words to describe working here: overworked, underpaid, not appreciated. Safety is "preached" in the morning meetings however is not applicable when the drivers are being sent out in poorly maintained delivery vans which can barely function properly everyday. Any type of hard work that you provide will not be appreciated one bit, instead you will just be told to do more work after you are done your own route. They will continuously demand more work of you and leave you feeling exhausted at the end of most days. After hearing about some of the perks of working for FedEx, CanadaPost, UPS it seems as though this job is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to courier jobs. When you receive a route in the morning you are also told to go sort your packages in a remote area, because the company has not provided any discrete area for package sorting, instead we are just told to figure it out ourselves and face scrutiny among the public for sorting Amazon packages in different areas. A solution was promised from management but never came about. This has been an issue every since I started at this job and is quite frankly a joke.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Great management and supervisors

The manager and supervisors made the job bearable, other wise low pay, working in dirty unkempt vans in horrible weather and expected to deliver unrealistic amount of packages going full tilt all day. Atleast you'll get fit!

Pros

Cons

Too long to list

Anyone spinning this positively ~ 3.5 or higher ~ is from current management. Work environment is toxic, vile and sub-human.

The dispatcher's are there to whip the delivery drivers' and the joke is ~ whatever you do based on whatever you've been told ~ there's no going home early for job well done ~ it's one endless rescue after another. Avoid like The Plague... wait a minute...

Official response from Corporate Couriers Logistics

22 March 2022
Hello,Thank you for the feedback. We are disappointed to hear of your experience. Please send us an email at HR@Corporatecouriers.net so we may further explore your comments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Couriers Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement