Corporate Couriers Logistics

Corporate Couriers Logistics Employee Reviews

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
At CCL, most importantly you will have the opportunity to prove yourself, have a sense of accomplishment after a day's work and move forward towards achieving your goals. The management is is cognizant of the challenges faced by employees and extends continuous support to make the employment experience as positive as possible for all.
Well to start, the review that are dated from September are pretty much all fake. Done by management to try and bolster the rating on indeed. There is so little care for the employees from management in this company. There is a lot of blame thrown around for the problems and never any people taking responsibility for what is happening. Suggestions fall on very deaf ears. There is no upward movement, no raises no matter how long you have been there and no benefits as well. The pay is disappointing and the hours are very long expect to waste your whole day at work. The vehicles are all fairly new and yet they are beat into the ground. Most of the vans have plenty of damage and have never been cleaned since the company has received them. As far as handling the products, that comes from nanaimo on Baker racks and is sketchy. Routinely there are packages that are 40+ lds on the top shelf that most people can not reach and all it takes is a small bump for the box to fall on someone's head, already there has been many close calls and yet nobody cares. This place is a revolving door for employees, every day there is new faces and every day there are people that are gone.
Pros
Work
Cons
No raises, no benefits, no security
you are good in company until you starting making any complaints or raise your safety issues related to your job or company , when you raise your voice about any misleading or regarding vehicle or stuff they will start harassing and make situations stressful . company is friendly just with their hommies not with all drivers.
This job is great, people around the job are nice and always bring a smile to my face. I have learned a ton from working here everyone is so helpful. The bad...sometimes it’s hard to find an address. The good....someone is always there to give you a hand.
Great professional company! Really nice place to work with a good culture and respect for employees and customers. Good work life balance along with opportunities to grow. People who are willing to work hard with a passion to work in the growing logistics industry should apply for a role at Corporate Couriers.
The company is a fast-paced work environment with constant improvement such as new systems in place, higher standards and procedures, as well as being inclusive with quarterly town-hall meetings.
Dealing with different people from various levels inside and outside the organization provides huge opportunity to develop professionally. Companies have their own challenges but what makes it different with this company is the support system I receive from the great people I work with. We have a friendly work environment in our team that lightens up our day. The company’s tremendous growth has given its employees an opportunity to grow as well. Management is very supportive and concerned over its employees especially during this pandemic. Adding new talents to the growing team contributes to a more promising future of this company.
We have a friendly and cooperative management team. If you work with integrity, accountable and take ownership, you have an opportunity to learn and grow within the company. We have a friendly work environment moving forward with teamwork.
Good opportunities, friendly and helpful co-workers. Even with remote-working the teamwork and cooperation from the whole organization is very good.The growth of the company is very exciting with new people and new business coming all the time.
Corporate Couriers Logistics is a great company to work with. Company provides good opportunities to learn and grow and benefits are very good. It is a fast paced environment where you are always on your toes. Work culture at the company is collaborative and supportive. A respectful workplace with plentiful opportunities where management puts their employees first.
The work environment in CCL is something which I love as there is always a notion of teamwork and respect among all employees. There is always something new to learn everyday. The management has been extremely supportive and mindful of the employees with focusing on low stress workplace environment. The best part of the job is that there is always a room and opportunity to learn more and achieve more and this makes me one of the happy employees.
I have been working at Corporate Couriers for 5+ years now. I feel that it is a great place to grow. I have learned a lot while working here, for example I have learned different features of Excel that I did not know of before. In my years here I have been able to move up in the company. The culture is positive and it feels like a team environment. One of the hard things about this company is how fast paced it is, but at least no day is boring. Overall it is a great place to work!
The company is great to work for. They are constantly growing. Flexibility is the key here, with so much change happening today will not look like tomorrow. Sometimes that is a little chaotic, but it is also really exciting.
You will meet people very nice and friendly, Working as a team to achieve a goal, The flexible time that you can choose when to start and finish. If you work in Burnaby location, and you can take a lunch break walking in the river bank.
The company operates in an interesting, ever changing industry which excites me as it is not mundane and one day is not like the other. They are open to suggestions and improvements but get caught up in day to day operations because of the ever changing demands and pressures from customers.
I feel the work environment is stress free and I can achieve my work goals without any pressure being put on me. I am made to feel a part of the team and am appreciated by my Supervisors.
I started working with this company at Nanaimo warehouse 4 months ago, and in summary i can say its among few companies i ever met that you enjoy working At night shift. Actually the presence of variables shifts is amazing because you can have as much hours as you need up to 10 hours in one shift but also you can decide to 3 hours in one shift plus you work in many days as much as you wish. Previously it was in samll are but now they a Very big warehouse that can accommodate many people with safety in place during this CoVId . The are put in place COVID precaution but also general safety is in priority. I love and enjoy working with this company.
Pros
Good salary, friendly shifts, many hours shift, winning team, team work, friendly supervision
Cons
It’s night shift from 1am to any time in the morning sometime 8:30am, you can choose to work all or few from that
They let about 40 of us go with about a months notice and said the termination of the contract from AMAZON was due to Covid19. This was such an obvious lie as another company got the contract with AMAZON immediately and actually tried to hire me to work for them for peanuts
Pros
Was a good wage with a 2$ Covid19 bonus
Cons
They only gave us masks with May and June to go
Delivering for Amazon is fun. You get to be outside most of the day and you are like Santa every time you make a delivery. Customers are always happy to see you.
Pros
Four day work weeks
Cons
Sometimes long days.
I worked for this company for almost a year threw that time is was always never organized, always changing management, long hrs massive stress , they didnt care if you smoked weed and came to work , tires were never up to date, theres never any raises , company cares more about dollars and making there package amounts, then the moral of employees, and if you go an try to correct something if you voice it you get fired with out cause
Pros
Got to know good people
Cons
Dont correct management, you get fired with out reason. Also there are spys and rats watching over your back
The most chaotic place I worked in my life! In a time of covid-19 you want to stay away from this employer. People coming at work sick with pneumonia and a lack of everything sanitizer. Way too many carriers under the same roof at the same time. No one cares in there If you are of those who like coming to work and releasing yourself behind the building, this is your place! 50 ppl. 1 bowl in the Victoria warehouse...