Corporate Couriers Logistics

Corporate Couriers Logistics Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews
unsafe, chaotic, understaffed, unprofessional ... an in between job!
The most chaotic place I worked in my life! In a time of covid-19 you want to stay away from this employer. People coming at work sick with pneumonia and a lack of everything sanitizer. Way too many carriers under the same roof at the same time. No one cares in there
If you are of those who like coming to work and releasing yourself behind the building, this is your place! 50 ppl. 1 bowl in the Victoria warehouse...
Unsafe & Erratic
I've been there just for 1 month. I performed deliverties for their new client named London Drugs.
Half of the vans w/ low pressure tire message alert. Constant texting including during your time off or when you drive. Need to call customers w/ your personal phone. No training provided at all, not even a day. You need to use 3 different apps with your data (they pay this 3/day). You need to report often at a 30min driving distance from your address written on your contract. I earned only 593$CAD from the 1st of May to the 15th of May.
A great job for in between professional jobs
The biggest advantage to this job is you will get in shape if you bike but due to the fast pace and constant texting communication it can get pretty stressful and the amount of work you truly have to do on busy days doesn't make the pay worthwhile.
Good if you need something short term
Not a place that is for a career no advancement opportunities and no raises
Management will brush you off with any and all concerns unless it affects them
Would never recommend
If you want to work for a company that does not care about you and your health, this is the place you want to work! This company does not care about your wellbeing and what you think, and if you carry on doing what’s best for your health, they’ll put you down and make you feel guilty. Instead of a raise, they put in a bonus that they can take away at any time. Do not work for this company, no matter where you live.
Most unprofessional and inexperienced management idiots
Do Not work for these people in victoria bc corporate couriers logistics (amazon delivery drivers) used abused lies and manipulative management treat drivers awful they talk horrible about drivers behind their backs but in front of other drivers!! young kids running the courier service with not a clue how to organize anything ! seriously!! very brainless managers
You should be disgusted in yourselves Corporate Courier
I seen your advertisement last year and you were advertising $20 /hr wage Now we have a crisis on our hands and you are trying cash in on lower wage to $15 because you know a lot of people have been laid off and are looking for work. You should take a lesson from other local businesses who actually have increased their employees wage at this time. Shame on you.
Finally positive support
Our payroll questions are now answered and not ignored. Till a few months ago you could call, email or even go meet payroll and they ignored us the bikers and drivers and treated us poorly. They spoke in their native language and it was very insulting. I had an issue recently with Stat Pay - the new HR lady promtly resolved my issue caled me at 7am apologized and ensured pay was correct. I have called HR now about many doubts and they always help.
Great improvement
I have worked here for several years and there has been a very positive change in the last few months. The HR team is very supportive and approachable and this made it a positive work place. HR makes time for all employees and questions are replied very quickly.Slowly I see the shift in owners attitudes - I now feel like I am part of a team.
Very bad company
Send you from Downtown Vancouver to Tsawwassen for 2.60$
Never never never trust them

First they said you will make easy 300 $ per day but it was all fakes
Fast paced, competitive work environment.
Working for Corporate Courier Logistics has been great. The workflow is nice for me and they pay a competitive wage. Must be comfortable driving a van in bad conditions.
Productive, funworking and learning
Corporate Couriers Logistics has a unique approach to work environment. It is a fast pace environment where you are always on your toes. The management knows you are a person and approaches you as such. They are fair and treat their employees the best that I have been treated in my work career. A normal day at work consists of variety of things. The work changes regularly according to the changes in logistics industry. The company facilitates transportation services not only to Amazon, but also to companies like STAPLES, HALO FRESH and other small food supplying companies. There are always fun things planned and the people are great to be around. Hardest part of the job is being patient with the driver associate and other coworkers. I personally enjoy the challanges my job role brings.
Losers. Liars
Dont waste your time
They will hire you and fire you when you start making any advancements

20 year old rude ignorant arrogant kid will talk down to you and plays up to owner....shes owners pet...and nobody can move forward in this company because nonsense like this.

Owners wife should check out party girl behavior
Toxic
Pros
Job is simple and does not require much thought. Some of the people are very good natured and nice to work with. My pay rate was high for this type of work.

Cons

Where to begin. Bullying, stealing, lying, poor organization, toxic environment, dishonesty. DO NOT question anything that happens in the office, be very careful with who you raise any concerns with. If you are bullied keep it to yourself and contact employment standards first, NOT HR.

If you are happy to keep quiet and watch these issues from afar then this is the job for you. If you are honest and have strong values do not work here, this will be used against you.
Zero star company
Delivery of all packages is a must or you are not good enough to work full time hours without conditions. Lots of moving around to different areas and it's always dispatches choice. Favortizem is great for the dispatchers favor they favorites. Keep track of your own ours and company you work with. This company has more then corporate couries / Ccl for name. Drivers are always complaining about missing hours.
Fun
Great people.Good salary for easy job. Some days can be pretty long, un in an overall, if you like being outside, driving, getting paid and relax, this is a good job to do
Productive, but alot of non stop work
• Routes covering Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Surrey, Langley, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Victoria.
Extremely supportive and dynamic workplace.
All staff, especially the management and trainers were tremendously skilled and dedicated to a harmonious and efficient.
I would strongly recommend this employer to anyone looking for a strong team with opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good pay, positive work environment
Cons
GPS malfunctions, hard to find some delivery locations
Fun fast paced
Great place to work at and learn. Management is great and they try to be as flexible with the shifts. I would recommend this job as a entry level courier position.
okay
good people to work with. commissions for owner operators for amount of work and distances driven not so fair. earn $3000 in commissions a month. now subtract $1000 for gas minus $220 for insurance. what about maintenance, taxes , wcb, $100 per month for company phone (mandatory). you end up paying to work here. no pay while your off for vacation, stats or any other reason.
Pros
good people
Cons
pay too low
Self employed and good environment
A typical day at work is 7:30am - 5:00pm. Getting involved with dispatch team and connecting with them to follow the routes for packages to be picked up or delivered. Time management and communication skills are important. Nothing really hard just pay attention to your dispatcher and addresses they give you. make sure you are alert.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Corporate Couriers Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8