Cornerstone Credit Union

Cornerstone Credit Union Employee Reviews

3.4Job security & advancement

Amazing work environment

My colleagues are one of the best i've ever worked with. Not a dull moment with them. Everyone was super helpful in getting me settled into my role. Typical day involved helping members who needed help without making appointment, attending to scheduled appointment, monitoring portfolio, assisting in the provision of banking services, accounts, loans, deposit and card products.

Pros

Good supervisors to work for

CornerstoneCU

I had the opportunity to work at several job positions which gave me knowledge in different areas of the credit union. Staff is very friendly and easy to get along with, always willing to help if you had questions. Managers and other staff were encouraging when I wanted to go into a different position. I was willing to learn what was needed to grow in CornerstoneCU.

Fantastic place to work

the Work culture of Cornerstone is one of collaboration, innovation and a work family. They care about employees, work with staff members to resolve issues and generate ideas as well as encourage staff events and collaboration. I highly recommend Cornerstone Credit Union for anyone seeking a great work experience.

Team work

While working with Cornerstone Credit Union as loans support officer I carried out Property searches and registrations of loans, reconciliations, non-mortgage renewals and monthly pending loan report verifications While working as member service representative I looked for moments of opportunities to introduce products and services to members, cross-selling, referred potential sales to appropriate staff and recorded it in the sales pipeline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cornerstone Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement