Cornerstone Co-op Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
Very productive and fun place to work. Love working in the deli department at Co op.
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vermilion, AB21 November 2018
Working in the deli department for the past 6 months has taught me some new valuable skills. I enjoy working with my coworkers. Sometimes during the closing shift it can be difficult to serve customers while doing the clean up. Especially since there's only 2 people or you're alone. But I always manage. And apologize to customers if they end up having a short wait. My manager is one of the best. Highly knowledgeable about all aspects of our department. I couldn't ask for a better team to work with. Manager, supervisor, and coworkers included.
Pros
Meeting new customers
Cons
Unhappy customers
Productive place and the time goes by fast
Deli Crew (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, AB22 May 2018
I learned lots of things. I got the chance to improve my customer service and time management. The hardest part of the job is serving the customers while cleaning lots of stuffs especially there are only 2 people closing at night. The most enjoyable part of the job is free tastes of everything!
Pros
Free tastes of variety of foods
Cons