CorGTA

CorGTA Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
During my time at CorGTA, I learned a lot and was really able to grow. They teach their recruiters the best practices on how to recruit and they value their clients + candidates. They are experts and great mentors. CorGTA is a highly collaborative work environment and one of the best teams I've ever worked with. They value their staff and treat them right.

You will learn so much and get the support you need to succeed in your role!
Pros
Your success will be a result of your hard work and they notice and pay attribute to it, Free meals and great team bonding activities outside of work.
Being a newcomer in Canada, it was a challenge to find a job where I can showcase my skills. CorGTA has helped me find the right match based on my skill set and experience. They have been really supportive since day 1, providing guidance from the recruitment process and beyond. In fact, they have helped me get incorporated and guided me every step of the process, ensuring all my clarifications are answered. Working with CorGTA has truly been both a blessing and a privilege.
I have recently started a IT Contract through CorGTA very good recruitment firm and guided in all stages of hiring, fast turn around . I would definitely recommend CorGTA
Pros
understands your job search
A typical day of work is spent collaborating in a team environment to find the best possible candidates for end clients within IT. What I have learned is understanding the technology and environment will give you greater success when finding the perfect candidate. The management team focuses on working in a team environment and explaining each role so that every employee has a better success rate.

No question is a bad question!

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have placed a candidate into a role that will set them up for success in the future!
Pros
The harder you work, the more successful you will be.
Recruiter here that has moved from a large agency to CORGTA - and for a number of different reasons. Number one reason was the lack of transparency from agency to candidate. At CORGTA we are open and honest with candidates - with both parties best-interests in mind. It is refreshing.
Been working with CorGTA for a few months now and I have been really enjoying it. Management is easy to get along with and they provide some great opportunities to really take your life into your own hands by working hard and seeing the results come to fruition. Also some pretty good work perks but you'll have to join to see for yourself.
The difference CorGTA brings is making sure our staff have the right approach when assisting candidates in the recruitment process. This means helping candidates in their interview approaches, ways to overcome challenges in their previous applications and ensuring no matter the outcome we've made our candidates better for the experience of working with us.

Candidates are the most important aspect in recruitment and making sure by the time an interview request comes we've ensured you know how to put your best foot forward.

Not everyone interviews for roles every day, but we do and that's why we make sure all our staff are able to provide candidates with what they need to be successful in this application or any others in the future.
Pros
An environment that supports it's staff to be better than other businesses
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CorGTA. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8