CorGTA Employee Reviews

Simple Hiring Process
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON30 January 2019
I have recently started a IT Contract through CorGTA very good recruitment firm and guided in all stages of hiring, fast turn around . I would definitely recommend CorGTA
Pros
understands your job search
Great company
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2019
A typical day of work is spent collaborating in a team environment to find the best possible candidates for end clients within IT. What I have learned is understanding the technology and environment will give you greater success when finding the perfect candidate. The management team focuses on working in a team environment and explaining each role so that every employee has a better success rate.

No question is a bad question!

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have placed a candidate into a role that will set them up for success in the future!
Pros
The harder you work, the more successful you will be.
Next level recruitment experience
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2019
Recruiter here that has moved from a large agency to CORGTA - and for a number of different reasons. Number one reason was the lack of transparency from agency to candidate. At CORGTA we are open and honest with candidates - with both parties best-interests in mind. It is refreshing.
Great place to work where you can take your life into your own hands
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2019
Been working with CorGTA for a few months now and I have been really enjoying it. Management is easy to get along with and they provide some great opportunities to really take your life into your own hands by working hard and seeing the results come to fruition. Also some pretty good work perks but you'll have to join to see for yourself.
A recruitment company who gives as much support as we can to our clients and candidates
Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2019
The difference CorGTA brings is making sure our staff have the right approach when assisting candidates in the recruitment process. This means helping candidates in their interview approaches, ways to overcome challenges in their previous applications and ensuring no matter the outcome we've made our candidates better for the experience of working with us.

Candidates are the most important aspect in recruitment and making sure by the time an interview request comes we've ensured you know how to put your best foot forward.

Not everyone interviews for roles every day, but we do and that's why we make sure all our staff are able to provide candidates with what they need to be successful in this application or any others in the future.
Pros
An environment that supports it's staff to be better than other businesses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CorGTA. Our community is ready to answer.

CorGTA Reviews by Location