Core-Mark International, Inc. - Sales Salaries in Canada
Salary estimated from 27 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
6 salaries reported
$17.17 per hour
3 salaries reported
$17.00 per hour
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
6 salaries reported
$17.39 per hour
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all Core-Mark International, Inc. salaries by category
Questions about Core-Mark International, Inc.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Core-Mark International, Inc.?7 people answered
- What is the company culture at Core-Mark International, Inc.?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Core-Mark International, Inc. a better place to wor…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Core-Mark International, Inc., what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Core-Mark International, Inc.?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Core-Mark International, Inc.?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Core-Mark International?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Core-Mark International, Inc.?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Core-Mark International, Inc.?One person answered
- How much they pays for a warehouse worker?One person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Core-Mark International, Inc.
- No training providedOverall it's a small branch here in Calgary. My position was newly created by the director of Calgary Operations and they bumped up my yearly salary by $5k after adding some additional responsibilities to my role. Later after I joined and I found out...DC Inventory Control Manager (Contract) (Former Employee)Calgary, AB - 24 July 2020
- Good job that could be much betterUnreasonable loads. Too many stops, too much to deliver in a day on routes that's way too far from vancouver. Very long exhausting days. Good pay, good equipment and benefits but most of the guys quit within a week or so because is way too much work ...Class 1 Driver (Former Employee)Vancouver, BC - 10 June 2020
Read more Core-Mark International, Inc. reviews about Pay & benefits