Core-Mark International, Inc.

Core-Mark International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Transport Manager

3.1Pay & benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,354 reviews

Worst work environment ever

It is amazing this company even stays in business. After a large financial fiasco the people responsible for it are still employed. If you are seeking employment there bring your red nose and oversized shoes cause it's a circus. Your opinion will not matter and if you think you there to help with the change you are not you will be used and manipulated until you are burned out. This has been by far my worst work experience ever.

Pros

Cons

Never done working.

Productive and rewarding

Core Mark was a new business and I was hired from the beginning. I enjoyed putting my skills of logistics skills to use. I managed over 20 employees and scheduled them to deliver products to the food industry, I found the employees great to work with. The work was challenging and fulfilling. My typical day at work was scheduling drivers and routes, Safety and compliance of the fleet of trucks, licencing trucks and trailers, Log book screening for accuracy, stock rotation , customer service to our clients and driving deliveries as needed. I was also in charge of hiring drivers and road tests. The hours were sometimes long but I did not mind. The management was very good and enjoyable to work for, The hardest part for me was discipline actions toward my drivers, The most enjoyable part of work was that that there was life balance. I learned how to be diplomatic.

Pros

Salary and Benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core-Mark International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.7Job security/advancement

Compare Core-Mark International, Inc. with

Core-Mark International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Core-Mark International, Inc.
  • Transport Manager