Core-Mark International, Inc.
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Core-Mark International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Order Picker

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,354 reviews

Productive work place

Working for Core Mark was both rewarding and trying depending on the day and the workload. But, everyone worked their hardest to make sure everything was done and product was sent out on time even if we were working with older equipment, the job got done. Everyone I worked with was always a team despite frustration when unexpected events occurred such as the conveyor for moving everything to be palletted breaking down and every pallette having to be made in their work area, everyone came together, even the managers.

Pros

Team environment, good benefits

Cons

No career advancement, more work for no extra pay

very enjoyabe place

very good company to work with very understanding staffalways there to help u. the guys are well experienced never hesitate to interact with each other especially the manager Roman is one of the best manager i have ever seen

Meh

They do things in the strangest way possible. Everything they do makes the distribution process far more difficult than it needs to be. The management certainly needs to work on maximizing efficiency

Pros

Not much

Cons

Boring bland work place. no effort to enjoy work at all

Productive and energetic workplace environment

Operated RF scanner to pick and pack the correct product for the correct customer, kept work areas clean, operated Raymond Reach and Walkie to retrieve, move or distribute product.

Company Evaluation Summary

Core-Mark was a fine company since it first started in 1888. Its main objective is to service the convenience industry. I had worked in its Calgary warehouse for nine years. I was growing frustrated because there were very little chances of career advancements. I was on the seniority list for five years. It was after I witnessed three junior members being promoted pass me that I decided to leave this dead end job. The pay was good. The working conditions were acceptable. However there were lack of communications between management and the staff.

Jobs at Core-Mark International, Inc.

Order Picker positions