Core-Mark International, Inc. logo
Core-Mark International, Inc.

Core-Mark International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

3.1Pay & benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,316 reviews

They like to promote the company as a family. It's far from it!

It's one of the worse warehouses I have ever worked at. Safety is not a priority in this warehouse and when you get hurt, they don't care. It's a real task to get management to create an accident report. It is not shocking to see the occasional fist fight. The women order pickers are constantly fighting with each other. Management thinks that if they give you a BBQ and hotdogs lunch occasionally that they are doing a great thing. Don’t bother to go to the Xmas party that is given in February when it’s cheaper. You are given 1 drink and the food is really bad. The benefits are not that good either. There are better companies out there. It’s a revolving door in the warehouse and the office. Don’t work at the Milton Core-Mark.

Official response from Core-Mark International, Inc.

4 June 2020
Thank you for reaching out. We are taking these comments seriously. The safety and security of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. If you could please follow up with us by reaching out to lianne.daues@core-mark.com, we’d greatly appreciate it.

Core mark company is very good company and the employees are very helpful. They give respect to their co-workers. The management is to good at working location

Jobs at Core-Mark International, Inc.

Forklift Operator positions