Core-Mark International, Inc. logo

Core-Mark International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Driver

3.1Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,316 reviews

Good benefits bad management

Management is a joke they constantly lie and are unprofessional. The job can be rough at times and the hours very long. Don’t trust anyone in core-mark Nobody cares about your concerns.

Official response from Core-Mark International, Inc.

4 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that your experience at Core-Mark did not match our intentions. If you would like to share more about your experiences, please contact me at lianne.daues@core-mark.com so that we can set up a time to talk. Thank you again for the feedback.

Racism is Rampant

The most racist toxic place I've worked in. The upper management in operations is completely narrow minded and will not work with employees or listen to them. Senior Drivers are paid based on race and subjective traits such as knowing upper management, they are violating equal work for equal pay act. Hope someone sues them. Do not work here, its a waste of your talent and energy. They won't change and pay is horrible.

Its a bit difficult to get use too, but not boring to work at!

Great benefits and decent pay! The management is pretty easy to talk too, you get to travel all day and get paid to exercise. You can even choose to drive out of town for a route. But the only bad thing I can think of is this company, is route bidding is based on seniority.

Pros

union

Cons

pyhsical work

Jobs at Core-Mark International, Inc.

Driver positions