Core-Mark International, Inc.
View all Core-Mark International, Inc. reviews

Core-Mark International, Inc.

Core-Mark International, Inc. Employee Review

Its a bit difficult to get use too, but not boring to work at!

Great benefits and decent pay! The management is pretty easy to talk too, you get to travel all day and get paid to exercise. You can even choose to drive out of town for a route. But the only bad thing I can think of is this company, is route bidding is based on seniority.

Pros

union

Cons

pyhsical work

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

not a fun place to work, bad company moral and unprofessional

too many cutbacks at Core Mark and there is more people coming and going for different reasons. The turnover rate is going up ? Was much better place to work 5 to 7 years ago. Too many changes and they can't keep up with. Very disorderly at times and lacks functionality.

Pros

good pay

Cons

long hours, very physical and no consistency in scheduling
Same role

Good benefits bad management

Management is a joke they constantly lie and are unprofessional. The job can be rough at times and the hours very long. Don’t trust anyone in core-mark Nobody cares about your concerns.

Official response from Core-Mark International, Inc.

4 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that your experience at Core-Mark did not match our intentions. If you would like to share more about your experiences, please contact me at lianne.daues@core-mark.com so that we can set up a time to talk. Thank you again for the feedback.
Same location

Will not recommend anyone to work here

Management is a huge MESS!!! No job security, no work life balance, exploitation of working hours, forced and threatened to work overtime without being paid for it or you will lose your job :(

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core-Mark International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.7Job security/advancement

Compare Core-Mark International, Inc. with

• Core-Mark International, Inc.
  • Its a bit difficult to get use too, but not boring to work at!