Core-Mark International, Inc. logo
Core-Mark International, Inc.
View all Core-Mark International, Inc. reviews

Core-Mark International, Inc.

Core-Mark International, Inc. Employee Review

Demanding but rewarding place to work

Hard work rewarded with advancement. Very high expectations. Strong development opportunities available. Strong focus on engagement. Challenging job but great accounts and co-workers

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Productive work place

Working for Core Mark was both rewarding and trying depending on the day and the workload. But, everyone worked their hardest to make sure everything was done and product was sent out on time even if we were working with older equipment, the job got done. Everyone I worked with was always a team despite frustration when unexpected events occurred such as the conveyor for moving everything to be palletted breaking down and every pallette having to be made in their work area, everyone came together, even the managers.

Pros

Team environment, good benefits

Cons

No career advancement, more work for no extra pay
Same location

Warehouse

I was a warehouse employee, The harder you work the less hours they give you. The Operations Manager at the Winnipeg location has no idea what he is doing. He spends all his time in his office and only comes out to the warehouse when he oviously has been talked to by the division president. low wages and they have no priority on safety.

Pros

employee are friendly

Cons

long hours- mess up your pay all the time.

Many good people, good place to work

It has proper system in the whole company. I worked in the Calgary office, we have HR, Admin, Accounting, AR and credit, customer services. Employees work as a team, we chatted a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Core-Mark International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.7Job security/advancement

Compare Core-Mark International, Inc. with

• Core-Mark International, Inc.
  • Demanding but rewarding place to work