Corbeil appliances Employee Reviews

Politics and Family based
Appliances Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2019
Good Company but poor management. Just one person in the GTA controls the show who has no knowledge of appliances. You never get acknowledged for your hard work. They should focus in Quebec instead of GTA
Due to poor management they are down to 2 stores from 8.
Pros
Can make a living
Cons
Politics. Unprofessional ASM in the GTA
Poorly Managed
Management (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 December 2018
Bad hours, but that's expected in retail. Pay was not great, however your allowable days off (sick days, personal days etc.) was nice. The store managers are usually very terrible. Very mean people, one of them still picks on employees no matter how many complaints made to head office (both from employees and customers). Lots of turnover for that reason. Not really much room for advancement. Lots of substance problems/unstable employees. You can make friends here.. its not all bad. Just need to be careful.
Cons
No support from head office, poor management
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON8 May 2018
As a Customer Service Representative, we strive to give the best service to our customers.

I have learned plenty about the appliance industry by working in the position I am in today.

Day to day experience at Corbeil includes administrative jobs, greeting customers, answering the telephone, and helping customer with issues and problems they have regarding their appliances.

I have never worked at such an amazing place. We are all one big family at Corbeil.
n/a
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Ancaster, ON22 June 2017
Each day is a unique experience. Whether it is selling to customer or handling customer issues can make the day go by very quickly. Management is very involved in the day to day operations. The workplace culture is second to none.
Rewarding job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 June 2017
Good opportunity to earn good living. High level of products sold here gives a superior feeling. Easy going management creates friendly environment. wish could stay longer with the company.
productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 January 2017
Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties, including answering phones, emails, filing, greeting customers and provided strong customer service and customer issues.

I have learned about the different system in the computer and developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways.

Very Friendly and cooperative management and coworkers

The hardest part of the job when customer wants to apply for financing and they are not eligible or if it doesn't go through the system due to some reason.

the most enjoyable part of the job , working alongside my colleagues and learning about new technologies
Pros
flexible hours and cooperative
Professional appliance sales organisation..
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 January 2014
Great job working with a team of sales professionals. Learned more about team leadership and how to manage a franchise operation.
My typical day would be arrive early get banking, check invoices from previous day to make sure all is correct and product ordered. Have a meeting with the customer service manager to clear up any urgent issues.
Welcome staff individually with brief chat and take care of any issues before start of active selling.
Monitor performance of sales and customer service. Close sales, solve customer service questions... Keep moral high.