Coral Canada Wide Ltd.

Coral Canada Wide Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Poor leadership

Unfortunately, although the company has a lot of potential, their President takes away from that. Micromanaging is what they built the company around. The president is the CFO and HR Manager...huge conflict.

Pros

Nothing to say here

Happy with my job here.

I've worked for a variety of mechanical companies and I am happiest here. There is lots of work available and there is a bright outlook ahead with the restructuring of management.

Pros

Company van, phone, tablet

Insights into Coral Canada Wide Ltd.

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Amazing Team

The women in the office are great to work with and always willing to help. The whole team is new with new positions but they are definitely doing very well!

Pros

Office Staff

Cons

Dress Code

Management is clueless

Best thing to happen was leaving the company. When you think it’s the worst place to work the next day you find out yesterday was better and today is worse then yesterday

Pros

Leaving the company

Cons

Working there

They say health and safety takes priority but money is the bottom line

They dont supply the PPE they expect you to use. Managers want job done to perfection for minimal time given with no regard for company safety rulesPoor training at start by staff that have little idea how to do computer paperwork

Pros

Pay per hour as its union.

Cons

Poor hel[p from management

Not a good employer

This is a refrigeration union company. (local 787 in Ontario). I have worked for 2 hvac union companies and BOTH were a bad experience. I am an hvac Journeyman of 20yrs. If I can give one piece of advice....do not join a refrigeration union employer! Find a good honest fair non-union employer. They are the best for the longterm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coral Canada Wide Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement