Cora

Cora Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Good

Good place to work Finish by 4 o’clock everyday Work with a team of four for each station Prepare all items to order Slower days during the week.

Productive, amazing hours, and friendly staff :)

I love my overall work experience at Cora, especially the staff who are so friendly and inclusive! There are many benefits to working here, and this makes me happy.

Pros

close at 3pm

Cons

no breaks

Productive and fun work place

My experience was really good because it was a family orientated restaurant very friendly people willing to help you in anything that you need or you don’t understand or all the best experience I have working here

Pros

Discount 50%

Cons

Monday-Sunday

Awful. Bad management. Poor salary.

They pay you less than what you should be receiving. Management is awful. He does not give days off and when calling in sick you will receive a nasty response and overall not understanding.

Pros

Free toast and jam.

Cons

Long hours. Can't take days off unless you are hospitalized.

First serving job

This is where I first started serving. Large sections after a few months and was able to make quick easy money in no time. Nights off were defiantly a huge plus!

Fast paced environment with fun coworkers

I learned a lot of things working at Cora Breakfast. Great people to work with but working in a restaurant is generally a difficult task, much respect.

Great place to.learn but lots of stress and have to work fast

Love workkng at cora but some timed its too much .. you have to have patience to take stress .. weekends are so busy line up but working with great team helps a lot ..

Very nice manager and co-workers

Staff is super encouraging, helpful and fun. Everyone gets along! Breakfast restaurants are great, especially considering the fact you finish early and have the rest of the day for yourself.

Can be fast paced, but also can be slow.

There are days where it feels like you haven't stopped moving from the moment you stepped in to the moment you've left, and other days where you're truly struggling to find something to do if you're not a server.

Collègues agréables et employeur compréhensif

L'équipe est géniale. Les employés s'entraident et le patron est très compréhensif. L'horaire est flexible et adapté à toutes sortes de besoins. L'équipe sait bien s'adapter au imprévus.

Jobs at Cora

See more jobs

Fun staff to work with

Not eneough hours or days, hardworking staff, good mangement, awesome food, felt comfortable there at times. Made some friends there as well, easy and friendly people to get along with.

Pros

had good tips

Cons

barely any breaks

Fun and enjoyable environment, great food!

I've been working at Cora for about 6 years now and I love the people and the hours are great. My management has always been very reasonable with taking time off which I appreciate. I've been a host and a server and both jobs are great and time always seems to fly when you are working hard. I personally prefer serving just because you get to talk to the guests a little more and the added tips are very nice.

Environnement de travail

C'était assez stressant de travailler chez Cora puisqu'il y avait beaucoup de clients et ainsi beaucoup de commandes.

Pros

repas gratuit

Cons

courtes pauses

i realy liked my coop here

I would get up at 5 in the morning take the bus to my placement and work from 6:30 till 12:00 in the afternoon the people I worked with were vary nice and I loved working with them.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

you have to have speed

fun place

Just give all my motivation to help everyone around me. Im that kind of person who like to help everyone. Im very motivated and I like to work a lot..

Average Day

I would arrive at work no earlier then 8 as fit to my scheduling to greet everyone with a morning hi as usual. The average day at cora can range from so-so to crazy in terms of work as customers rush in random waves that are either slow but constant or pretty much akin to a pihrana attack.The people who work their are friendly and always look to strive and grow. The enviroment is friendly and great for anyone looking to start a job and build a backbone to branch off.

Pros

Hours are good

Cons

Lunch loses its sparkle after eating it every week

Productive and fun workplace

It was a very fun and productive workplace to work for. Great team and good managers. The hardest part of the job was standing and walking around all day.

Pros

Discounts on food

Cons

Long hours/standing all day

Mon expérience en tant que serveuse à Chez Cora déjeuners et dîners.

Étant serveuse pendant quelques années pour la même franchise, j'ai appris leurs recettes par cœur, et cela a favorisé la qualité et la quantité de mes ventes. Pratiquant le monde du service à la clientèle directe pendant des années, cela m'a permis d'établir et de fortifier mes liens avec la clientèle ainsi que d'acquérir sa confiance dès les premiers instants de notre rencontre. Le temps m'a laissé comprendre que la plus grande priorité de mon rôle dans cette chaîne alimentaire était de combler avant tout les besoins et les désirs de mes clients.

Pros

Toutes les connaissances que j'ai développer et que je continue à mettre en pratique.

Cons

Aucun à énumérer ce fut une expérience exceptionnelle du début à la fin.

good place to work

its ok nice people to work with an unerstanding owner its hard to get time off for vacation or medical appointments customers are great but no perks or they never tell you how good of a worker you are

Pros

great people

Cons

no break an long hours

Not a good place to work.

I did not enjoy working at Cora. The hours did not accommodate my schedule, and therefore I did not have a good work/life balance. Management was poor.

Busy and fun

A typical day at Cora's could be walking in and being busy. Other staff will be running around or talking to people at a table. Everyone is working hard to get everything done.

Pros

Always have something to do

Cons

Extremely busy on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement