Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews for Server in Toronto, ON

Great

My first server job, great learning experience, good environment to be in with staff. Would recommend to those who want their first serving job. Only open until 4pm.

Franchaised

Seen how a franchaised business works with rules and regulations. Small restaurant with only few co worker. Self managed most of the time.

Productive workplace.

Cora`s is a productive environment your always busy and if your not you find something to get occupied.i wouldn't say it was fun because my co workers weren't that friendly so there weren't any side conversations at work but overall it was a good job. management was good we were always under supervision , the hardest part of the job was the dish pit because im allergic to eggs and its a breakfast restaurant so every thing was drenched in egg so when i had to wash the dishes it was splash on my cloths and face. and i would get itchy and red so that's was the hard part of that job but overall it was a good job.

Pros

Discount on food for workers

Cons