Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews for Kitchen Team Member

3.1Pay & benefits

Great place to.learn but lots of stress and have to work fast

Love workkng at cora but some timed its too much .. you have to have patience to take stress .. weekends are so busy line up but working with great team helps a lot ..

fun environment, no hours

poor communication from management, no real interview process, no proper training staff is fun and friendly, fun work environment overall needs major management overhaul, was promised living wage and did not recieve it.

Not professional horrible training

The Orleans location is very unprofessional in terms of training they leave you alone and expect you to know everything right away, they also said the first week is paid in cash so under the table which is completely illegal! I highly do not recommend this location

Pros

Cons

Taught me a lot, bad management

Where do I begin? First off to get out of the way, it's a fun place to work at. You get along with some or all of your co-workers. Busy during the weekends and lunch especially for the dishwashers, hard on their end. Even though this job was flexible, the management at the location I was at was garbage. Low pay, no benefits cant make me stay any longer. Manager would show up an hour or not at all during closing and have like 2 or 3 days off and not come in. As an owner, you should be there to monitor the daily operation, instead the BOH and FOH take all the complaints and concerns from customers, which is unfair on their end as well. It really depends on the location you work at, but the one I worked at was terrible, favourtism took place and not enough hours to get by, and very ridiculous management. Overall Coras is a good place to have a first job, just this location made me change my perspective on the franchise.

Pros

Free lunches, learn a lot of skills

Cons

Management and Co-workers are garbage

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cora?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement