Cora

Cora Employee Reviews for Host/Server

Majority of staff is amazing and wonderful to work with. Conditions are fairly good. Very fast paced and stressful at times. Is often fluxiating in slow days and fast.
My experience was really good because it was a family orientated restaurant very friendly people willing to help you in anything that you need or you don’t understand or all the best experience I have working here
Pros
Discount 50%
Cons
Monday-Sunday
high stress environment super fast passed. As a server you make decent money but you might as well go work anywhere else and make the same money and not have to put up with rude management. Constantly telling you that you will get a promotion i was a host for almost a year before they romoted me to a server. Then they told me that I wasn't good enough wasnt the same as when I started and that they could replace me easily. Just poor people skill and poor attitude don't work here.
I love their food it’s amazing, mostly a lot of things are fresh and are made fresh. Cocktails you have to try no disappointments at all I can guarantee you that overall it’s the best place to be. Very fast-paced and food comes out faster than most restaurants
Workplace culture was great. The hardest part of my job was picking up slack from those who did not do their job. I learned to multitask. Management was good.
Awesome manager who helped the days go by fast. From serving tables, to seating the door, to cleaning tables, to taking the cash, it is a enjoyable job.
Pros
tips
Cons
lunch rushes